Applications & filings
Companies regulated by the (CER Act), (COGOA) or (CPRA) are required to seek authorization or approval for various activities.
Applications under the CER Act include:
- the construction and operation of international and interprovincial pipelines and international power lines in Canada, along with related facilities and activities, or modifying or abandoning existing facilities
- the export of crude oil, natural gas liquids and electricity, and the export and import of natural gas
- establishing pipeline tolls and tariffs
Under COGOA, approval is required for the following activities on non-Accord federal lands:
- exploration and drilling for oil and gas
- production, processing and transport of oil and gas
Applications under CPRA are required to provide information for the CER to:
- determine possible Declarations for significant or commercial discovery on non-Accord federal lands
I want to...
- Date modified: