- Commodity Prices for May 2020 and Trade Volumes for March 2020
- Commodity Prices for April 2020 and Trade Volumes for February 2020
- Market Snapshot: Where are Canada's propane inventories for winter demand stored?
- Market Snapshot: Rail is the main way to transport Canadian propane to markets
- Market Snapshot: Since 2015 CER-regulated companies have set aside over $2 billion to cover the costs of abandoning their pipelines in the future
- Market Snapshot: New motor vehicle registrations show increase in SUVs and EVs
- Date modified: